Campaign Ad: Are You Better Off?
It’s a pre-election special on I Built His Cage.
Who needs a repeat of the last eight years?
- The traditional object-oriented family is in shambles by single Datum trying to raise code alone without the Behavior
- Developers reduced to sniveling code monkeys of their former selves
- Foreign intuition prices tripled, leading to layoffs across the industry
- Disjoint languages costing us millions in translation
- Out-of-control spending on commenting and wasteful documentation
- Millions of procedural classes breaking into our codebase every year
MoffDub has a plan for a new direction, a new hope for change, while he’s changing for hope to change for changes to hope:
- Defend the definition of marriage as between Behavior and Data
- Defend a developer’s right to refactor
- End our dependence on foreign intuition by tapping local domain knowledge sources
- Make the Ubiquitous language the official language of the industry
- Put an end to unnecessary spending on documents and comments with readable code
- Secure the VCS borders and provide a path to object-orientation for the 12 million procedural classes already in our great codebase
Change Is Coming